Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Charice Pempengco on The Ellen DeGeneres Show (FULL!!!)



Last night, I was just watching clips after clips of this young, talented Phillipino that shot to stardom with her goosebumps inducing powerful voice - Charice Pempengco.

It's just amazing seeing this young girl singing from such a young age to holding out on her own, belting out super powerful songs sung by other equally powerful voices such as Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, to name a few and without going off pitch!

Great talent for one so young and tiny.

You should listen to her singing 'Listen' from Dream Girls in her appearance in Glee.



The above was good but her rendition below was even better... more strong. More powerful. I keep using the P word but seriously, I am at loss for words coupled with the constant bulu roma standing ovation every time I hear her sing, especially this song.

Beyonce sang it superbly in Dream Girls and Charice did it justice, if not excellent.

She held her notes, even the high and impossible ones. Believe me, I tried in karaoke only to fail miserably, falling flat on my face. =p I need to learn to sing the correct manner.


And I believe, this is one of the many reasons why we should train/teach our kids from an early age.

No comments: