Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The reason I love contests

Last Sunday, I saw that Nuffnang was giving out free tickets to watch The Green Hornet courtesy of Sony and I decided to join since I'll be back then.

Hoping and yet I couldn't help being a little skeptical that I would win seeing that Nuffnang was only giving out 70 pairs, plus I thought that my entry was kinda lame despite cracking my brain for some creative juices.

Besides, by the time I left my permalink, I was like the 90+ th commenter there.

Anyhow, I just checked my email and much to my pleasant surprise, guess what was awaiting me in my inbox??!

You guessed it!!

Two free tickets to watch The Green Hornet!! Can't wait to get hold of my mum to ask her out on a date with me!! =) Jay Chou better be up to scratch!

No comments: