Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Miss Gloomy sighs

It's sunny today but I am still Miss Gloomy

I used to blog pretty regularly but ever since going back to Malaysia in January and coming back here to Melbourne in March, time passes by without my need to blog or say much.

I mean, talking about topics and content, yeah sure, there's heap loads such as wedding planning, what I do everyday since people keep asking me, my PR status and so much more. I even have loads of pictures to show regarding my trip back home to Malaysia and my new humble abode here in Melbourne.

Perhaps it's that time of the month again. The last time I blogged about a PMS ish post was last year in July.

Perhaps when Miss Gloomy decides to take a vacation again, I'll be able to get around to blogging properly again.

Till then.

No comments: