Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunny Sunday

This weekend has been a pretty eventful weekend. We went car hunting and also did some research and read ups on mobiles and call plans and let me tell you this, it is VERY important to do your homework in ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you do. By doing so, it gives one an advantage, a bargaining tool.

After all, information is power.

And with that said, it helps one to make informed and wiser decisions as opposed to a person who hardly makes an effort or no effort to educate self.

Blurry picture of Southland mall...

The eeeky stains on Mr. C's kind colleague's daughter's car's windscreen that was loaned to us...

It was a good time meeting up with my uni mates for dinner at Glen Waverly, henceforth known as The Glen. I must admit that I had a pleasant evening getting to know them and catching up. I am not super close to them but they have made several attempts to try and meet up with me ever since they knew I moved to Melbourne and for that, I've got to give them brownie points!

It would be lovely to hang out more and go for trips! Only time will tell...

On a different note, no points for guessing where we went for dinner... you guessed it! The newer Grand Tofu that's situated opposite Petaling Street and Papa Roti. Next time, we shall go to Claypot King 'cos I reckon the Hokkien Mee over there is fried better.

Toodles for now.. time to sleep and play with my new phone before that!! Wheee.....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: