Thursday, August 18, 2011

Call me Miss Klutzy

Ever since coming here or planning to come to this land of the Roos and sleepy, stoned Koalas, I've been a real klutz. I seem to walk or run into cupboards, wardrobes, doors, couches and stubbed my legs, got my hands scratched, cut, sliced and what not.

Mr. C keeps saying I got to slow down and take time to do things. He reckons it's due to my rush to do things which is rather true. Guess I am just always trying to make up for lost time. 

Or so, that's how I feels. :)


Was cleaning the stove today and had a nasty gnash on my pinky.

Got scratched by Mr. C few days ago... Bleh... 
Hurts like crap especially when it touches water!!

This was a couple months back but for the life of me, I can't remember how I came by it!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: