Monday, October 31, 2011

9 Deadly words used by women

I read this from Miss Cheerio's blog and just had to share.

Definitely agree with #1, #3 and #8 when one has repeatedly argue over the same matter, #5 which Mr. C hates! but it's better that than me starting a litany of tirade especially when it's not a new argument or it is best to just #5 and agree to disagree, #7 is so true 'cos Mr. C does say 'welcome' back at times probably just to grate my nerves further and it does, pissing me off even further!

How about you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually know what you are
speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my website =).
We will have a link trade arrangement among us

Here is my blog; vertical jump workouts

Anonymous said...

It had been some time since I visited web site with such quality information.
Thansk lots for the helpful info

My weblog :: Having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage