Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Half year review on self

I was supposed to post this in June but look, it's already October, leaving us with barely two months till the end of 2011. Then again, better late than never eh.

I just re-read my 2011 t0-do-list aka resolutions for the year and I am not impressed with where I currently am. It's been 10 months and I feel as if I haven't done much, seen much, accomplish much what more to say my 2011 to-do-list!

I seem to have this love hate relationship with lists. Making them but not keeping to them. Urgh!

All I can say is, I need to work on my procrastination and discipline issues. Once I conquer this two, I'll definitely be able to tackle any to do lists with ease.

Tell me what are your struggles with your self? It's really frustrating isn't it, having good intentions to do something with oneself, to better oneself but constantly failing to keep to them.

And good intentions are only just that when one doesn't do something about it.

Well, two more months left of 2011. There is still time to do what one set out to accomplish.

No comments: