Monday, December 5, 2011

Cinta Ria at Damansara Jaya

During the first week I reached back Malaysia, Daddy O brought my mother and I to this shop in Damansara Jaya. It is next to the famous Claypot Chicken Rice shop (if I am not mistaken) and few shops away from Dominoes!

My dad really liked the Fish Fillet meal and this is high praise indeed as he has been really particular and fussy about his food in the past year due to his health. Yeah... he shouldn't really be eating fried food but oh well, a man has got to eat what he wants to eat and there's no stopping a man and his stomach, especially Daddy O.

I had the Roast Chicken meal which my dad stole a few mouthfuls. He liked the gravy and cited that it's just right and not too salty! For once, I like the coleslaw. These days, you get all sorts of funky tasting coleslaws that are served warm. YUCK! I like my coleslaw cold thankyouverymuch! The mash potato was simple but tasty and it goes well with the gravy.

The Mothership had the Grilled Chicken meal. The sauce was pretty much the same as the Roast Chicken's but somehow, I liked my mother's one better. The plate included salad and mashed potatoes like mine. Pasta was a nice addition!

See how happy The Mothership looks! LOLs.

If you're ever in the vicinity, give Cinta Ria a go. The food is reasonably priced. It is not the best Western food I have had but I was pretty happy with my meal that I am willing to go back again to try a different meal. Main meals cost between RM10 -RM20 and if you pop by during tea time, tea and coffee is only 99cents!

Ambiance wise, it was cooling and well ventilated. We were there for dinner about 7pm and the place was almost full house! And nope, I am not paid to write this review. It is just my honest feedback just like all other posts unless otherwise stated. :)

It has also been reviewed by The Ruthless Eater and the Malaysia Most Wanted Food site.

Cinta Ria
78, Jalan SS22/25, Damansara Jaya
03 - 7726 8981

Posted by Picasa

No comments: