Friday, December 2, 2011

Daddy O amusement

Sometimes the things my mum and dad say can be pretty funny and humourous but somehow, when I put it into words, the humour seems to fall flat. Oh well, but I gather it's better to write them out than not at all.

So, when they drive me crazy with their eccentricities and antics, I'll remind myself about their funny side.

*******************************************************

Just received a call from a Head Hunter asking my interest in a regional Internal Audit position and told my dad about it.

Daddy O : See, get a job here. You don't have to look for a job, it comes looking for you.

Me : Er... Perhaps the fact that I have a husband based in Melbourne?! Doubt he'll want to be parted with his wife.

Daddy O : But you'll be closer to daddy here.

Me : LOL and Awww....

- UPDATE -
I sense my dad looking at me as I go about my own things on the laptop in the family TV room.

Daddy O : I shouldn't have let you go in the first place.

Me : o_O" A bit late la, dad.

No comments: