Friday, January 6, 2012

Adieu 2011 and Hello 2012

Just love the view from up above

And I am once again back in Melbourne after a loooong trip to Malaysia. I thought with my hiatus, there would be less, if not, no readers at all. Strangely, according to Nuffnang's tracking, it shows that visitors to my blog have doubled. Of course this makes me a happy camper. Happy that there are people who think my blog is worth reading, worth coming back again and for that, thank you! ;)

December has been a busy month. Mr. C (more of me since that dude of mine barely lift his finger to help) and I can breathe easily. What with our wedding reception finally over. We had tea ceremony, wedding ceremony, wedding luncheon and headed off for our honeymoon the very next day. Came back and spent most of our times between his and my family throughout Christmas and the New Year celebrations! Will definitely blog more about this later on.

There is so much to say about the wedding; the before and after. The honeymoon; before and also the after. Family and friends... somehow, I seem to have lots of stories to tell them and of them. Lol. It's just a matter of deciding what is appropriate to say and what is best left, unsaid.

Sheep wool looking clouds...

Before Mr. C and I left Malaysia, we managed to meet up with a couple of friends and spent many hours having brain stimulating and interesting conversations with my sister! Talking about the past and moving forward, what our plans are and what we hope to achieve for 2012.

Coming back here, to a brand new year. I won't be sitting on my laurels. It's time to join back the work force. I have my concerns but I am learning to put my trust in God that all will be well in His time and at His will. I might get a job that I'll love, that will give meaning but might not pay well. Then again, I might get a job that will pay well but I might have a tough time dealing with the boss or my colleagues or what not.

Always in awe of the clear blue skies we have here.

All I am saying is, whatever it is, I want to commit it to God and trust that He'll be able to give me a job that hopefully pays well and that gives me a sense of purpose and fulfillment to wake up every day, to look forward to and to also be able to be a blessing to others as how I feel blessed this past 2011 despite the many potholes I've had to stumble through.

Besides job hunting, I'll also be busy assisting a friend in her wedding (yea! My first Western wedding), perhaps planning the bridal shower / hen party. Few weeks after that, my friends will be visiting from Malaysia and then comes the family! Before I know it, it'll be time to head back to Malaysia for another friend's wedding!

Pretty bright evening at 8.30pm Melbourne time with 18 degrees Summer!! <3 it!!

First half of 2012 is already filled with plans. Hopefully, I won't lose sight of what's important - my journey of self discovery; who I really am, amongst other matters.

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone and may you have an even better year than 2011 was for you!

Here's to a brand new year, new beginnings, resolutions to fulfill (if you still do them... and if you don't, don't give up on self, just make one or two and strive to achieve those two), decisions to make, things to let go and move one and moments to cherish and to create new ones!

Cheers!!

No comments: