Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sneak Peak : Our Wedding Day

Early in the week, our photographer for our special day, Creative Clicks posted this on their FB page. Darren and Sze Ming were the photographers for The Day. Initially, I dealt with Darren but since the meet up onwards, I liaised mostly with Sze Ming, two really approachable and friendly guys. ;)
He informed me last week that our photos should be ready this week. Pretty excited and I can't wait for the outcome... feeling apprehensive about it though. Post wedding and even on that day itself, I felt like I was in a daze, The Day came and gone, just like that. Behind the scenes, it was messy and disorganised at times. Hence, the apprehension part.
I FB messaged Sze Ming if there were many good moments to be captured and if the photos were good, to which he replied,"good photos". Then again, I kid back that he couldn't say otherwise. Well, fingers AND toes crossed!!

I look more like I am doing some kung fu moves. LOL. Not exactly bride model material eh.

In case you couldn't tell, this was Mr. C singing his heart out to gain entrance to the room I was at.
And today, I saw that Nigel Sia of Nigel Sia Visual Storytelling, our videographer of The Day posted up the above picture on his FB page.
First impression: WAHAHAHAHAHA... what's with Mr. C's LOL expression?!!
We appeared in Nigel's blog post, 2011 - one heck of a year! If my predictions are right, 2012 is going to be an even more amazing year for Nigel as he goes on to capture the true essence of each couple's one and only special day, edits and stamps each wedding highlights with his signature and unique style. And I gather, there'll be a whole lot more exciting projects awaiting him!
Yet again, fingers AND toes crossing as I await the clip that summarises The Day. Am curious what's going to be on it... and how Mr. C and I will look. Suave and elegant? Or two little kids playing dress up?
Ps: I will blog more on this team of professionals in later posts.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nigel Sia said...

Thank you for the mention Esther.

I pray that 2012 is going to be amazing for myself as well. :)

Hopefully to continue capturing and preserving couple's special day for them!

I wish you and Clement a good 2012 and I hope you like the newly updated Highlights.

goingkookies said...

Nigel : Hi! Lol. ooh.. how you found out about this? hehe..

definitely like ur clips!! thanks!!

Kindra Leomiti said...

Your kung-fu move looks cute and funny! And it's so sweet of Mr. C to miss you so badly! Hehe. Nigel took some awesome shots, and I couldn't stop laughing @ one of Mr. C's buddies on his pic. LOL @ the reaction! :D

goingkookies said...

Kindra : haha thanks! Nigel's work is superb and the man himself is great! ;)