Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Banana Cake

 

After my Sydney visit, I've been itching to try my hand at baking this banana cake after obtaining the recipe from my sister's friend, Lorna. I've heard my sister rave about her friend's banana cake for awhile now and for my sister to go on and on about it, it's gotta be good. Not because my sister has exquisite food palate nor because she is a food critic but mainly due to her aversion to bananas. 

You see, for the longest time ever I've known my sister, she's never fancied the taste of bananas. When I was at her friend's house in Sydney, I was fortunate to have a taste of this delectable morsel. The cake was moist and heavenly. One piece alone was not enough. And trust me, it was good. Lol.

And I, too dislike banana. So, for both of us to like this cake, it really means it is that good.

So, on my off day, I made yummilicious banana cake. Mr. C enjoyed it more than my Sugi and butter cake. Success! Can't wait to bake this again...
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathlynn said...

do share the recipe! looks delish! :)

goingkookies said...

Kathlynn : PM me your email add (in case I don't have it in my gmail) and I'll email it to you. :)

Alana Francis said...

In tender, end up a intellect. Stock Possible choices: Puts, Calls and Put-Contact Parity In today's economic market, there are alot of men and women checking their finances in purchase to locate approaches to preserve income.