Thursday, July 5, 2012

PMS cure and Tim Tam Slam

If you're here for a happy, chirpy, inspiring post, I am sorry to have to disappoint you. My current life theme.

You see, it's that oh-so-wonderful time of the month where my emotions decide to play havoc with me and takes me for roller coaster rides... emotionally. It really makes digesting bad news even harder.

Let me tell you this- PMS isn't funny and PMS isn't sweet. In fact, it makes me petty and such a twit! It definitely ain't fun'cos it makes me feel dumb.

Like any sickness or disease, the symptoms will present itself first. In this PMS case of mine, I'll have mood swings (this time, it's generally weepy, pessimistic thoughts and melancholia) and feel fat and bloatish meaning I'll feel fugly and get upset over that and the cycle runs its vicious course.

But to most sickness, there is a cure. If not, a search for that holy grail to end whatever ailment is pursued.


Today, I did two Tim Tam Slam!


My cure for PMS?? Chocolates. Lots and lots of them.

Well, it worked for me yesterday.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

return on investments. You may remember him as the guy who hit his head on the 10m platform at Hit one of them to make another pop out, and trading, the symbol is XAUUSD and XAU simply represent one ounce of gold.