Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oscar de la Renta

After swooning over Elie Saab (whom I always thought was a lady designer because of the name)'s gown, I proceeded to drool over Oscar's.

Oscar de la Renta is yet another fashion designer well known for his beautiful creations. I am not a fashion expert and neither am I super into fashion but pretty dresses, that I know how to admire.

Oscar is no young man at 81 years old. A Domincan, one of the few couturiers to have had the privileged to dress Jackie O, wife of the famed 35th American President, John F. Kennedy. In current times, he designs gorgeous gowns worn by celebrities on the red carpet and of course, anyone who can afford his elegant, high fashioned gowns.

Now, why can't awesome dresses like the below be more affordable to the general population? More like, people like me?

Imagine me waltzing to office in the many gorgeous gowns below. Hilarious. Ok. Imagine waltzing down one's wedding banquet in such gowns... definitely have everyone gushing about the dress.

Of course, having the right figure makes a difference, too. Dang it!

 
 

love the colour!!

can hardly go wrong with black that oozes with class and elegance

Used to be a silver fan over gold but now, gold's my colour
 
 
 

Simple and yet, beautiful. Imagine black and cream or black and red...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: