Saturday, June 1, 2013

Goodbye Autumn, Hello Winter

{backdated}
 
You know what? It's freaky. It's freaky how this year has progressed so quickly. How do I account for all the months, weeks and days that have passed me by? I didn't even realised it's the end of Autumn and the beginning of Winter till someone mentioned it yesterday.
 
Wow. It's June. See what I mean? I feel liked I slept through the first six months of the year.
 
The second half of 2013 has started. Winter is upon us. Well, for those in Australia.
 
Six more months to fulfil whatever 2013 goals or resolutions one made at the beginning of the year. I wanted to but never got around to sitting my butt down to reflect upon 2012 and ponder what I wanted for 2013.
 
Oh well. Life goes on eh.
 
Well, can't complain much. Life is good. Definitely better than last year this time where I was jobless.
 
So, Happy Winter everyone. Time to bring out the winter scarves, jackets and boots!
 
Pictures taken off Google Images

 
 
 

 


 

 

No comments: