Monday, June 10, 2013

Spilt Milk in Carnegie

Yesterday, Mr. C and I went to Carnagie with a few Malaysian colleagues to buy some Korean grocery for our home Korean bbq. Before that, Mr. C and I had brunch at Spilt Milk.

I found this quaint cafe via Urbanspoon.

It is a small cafe with character, a must have quality in well to do Melbourne Cafes. The deco outside was simple yet cute and so was the menu. Even the name of the cafe is adorable! Dishes are cutely named after animals though I am not sure why. 

Really thumbs up to this homey cafe for ambiance factor. Price of food was affordable and presentation was delightful. My mocha tasted alright. The mocha was delightful and definitely no complains whatsoever!

If you are in Carnagie or the surrounding suburbs and you are looking for a change in scenery, make your way to Split Milk and judge for yourself. :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Spilt Milk on Urbanspoon

No comments: