Thursday, April 3, 2014

Out of sorts

I’ve been feeling out of sorts of late. My handwriting is messy and unattractive. My memory keeps failing me. I used to remember word for word uttered.

Sometimes I feel the need to rant about something that has happened or a feeling I am feeling because of an event that occurred but the moment passes and I forget. Or I would feel it's not classy to speak ill of people.

Being with the right company matters. 

If you are with people who whine and complain or gossip and bitch, often than naught, a little bit of the toxic rubs off onto yourself.

And it doesn’t overtake you in an instance or overnight. 

Instead, it festers inside you slowly but surely and before you know it, you are a little bit whinier, a little bit bitchier and that just isn't right.

I thought being in the adultworld, people behave in a more mature fashion. I thought being in Australia, people were more diplomatic, better character etc.

However, that isn’t really the case.

Irregardless the country you are in, there will always be the good and the bad, the hardworking and the lazy.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with LinkShrink and earn cash from every visit to your shortened urls.